Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tagged

Wow Dana tagged me. Someone else looking at my blog beside my self.. haha

Ok so now I really need to think.

1. I don't know how to add other peoples blog to my own blog. I have tried many times but it never works. So I would add people if I knew how but I have people in my faves and that's how I go about looking at there blogs.

2. I'm my mothers only child and my dads baby out of 3. I have 2 older bro from my dads first wife. There great guys.

3. I love to go fishing with my hubby. I have liked fishing since I was a kid. As long as we didn't troll along and wait for something to bite our line. You would think after your own father caught you in the head with his own fishing hook I would stay away. Nope I keep going. I dream to shark fish and get a big one.

4. I hate to cook. I don't know why ? i find it easier to call someone up and do take out. haha

5. My mom is my best friend. I love her with all my heart. Miss you mom come home soon.

6.I dream of owning a 64 rag top mustang in my life time. Just something about the look of that car and how they sound all ruff and tough.

7. I also wish I had a jacked up truck and could go mudding with my father. I wish I remembered those days of the sand dooms Dad. I know I would have gotten a kick out of it.

8. this one is a grow on.. haha I'm not a girly girl at all. I guess I would be on the tom boy side.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I like to fish too. It's more exciting when you catch something than just sit there.

Dana said...

Thanks for playing.