Friday, October 3, 2008

Oct 3rd

So Ethan came home 2 days ago and said. " I wanna be a pirate!" With seeing the christmas tree shop having a add for a Pirate costume for 6.99 I had to get it. As soon as he saw it in the truck when I picked him up at school he wanted it on fast. He was so cute going arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 
Play doe its all the fun at our house. Not only does the cutters get used,but all the toys make a way into the doe as well. Can I just tell you all how much I'm in love with the little desk I found for 1.99. With panting them up and putting them in the kitchen the kids spend more time doing crafts then banging around with the other toys. 



1 comment:

Dana said...

Ar matey! So cute.

yes Play doh is a wonderful toy to play with. Keeps them quiet for hours or at least 30 mins.