Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another night of fun.





Once again it was a nice night. While Rod worked tonight I let the kids play out side from 5pm to 6:30pm for supper then out again till 7:15pm. I sure hope they sleep good tonight. The birds where out in the trees singing there song. I tryed to get a pic but I still have no idea how to really run this cam yet so I didn't get a good shot at all dew to the fact the sun was going down fast and I was loosing light.
First time this year I got a great smiling pic of the kids looking at the cam saying CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! What hams they are. I took it fast so its not the best. But hey this is a great shot cause it has the both of them wanting to have there pic taken. I will take what ever I can get! 
Hope you all like the new update of pic.

1 comment:

Dana said...

They are cute little hams. I am glad the warm weather is coming. Let the kids out and play.