Sunday, April 6, 2008

First day






Ethan went to his first day of preschool last wednesday 4/2. All he talked about was to go and meet his pitchers (teachers).  HE was so cute. He wanted to get his back pack on and go. HE did really well at his first day of school. He was so happy to be there. I left with no problems. When I return to get him he had a big grin and ready to tell me about his day.
Ethan will be going 3 days a week,3hrs  a day. On his 2nd day of school he was so happy that he got to play in water and paint. I really think this is going to be a great thing for him and us. HE was a little ham while I tried and take pic of him. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana said...

How cool that he loves going. Makes the transition so much easier.